Monday, February 23, 2009

Productive Weekend

I had a very productive weekend. Wes & Zach were at a Father/Son camp and I had the whole house to myself...how AWESOME was that. I did a lot of preparations for my upcoming retreat this next weekend, including the 12x12 layout below. This is what my guests will get to make during their scrapping weekend. I hope they enjoy it. I had so much fun creating it.














We also had a new gate/fence put up at the house. I like the gate, but my favorite is the fence between the house and garage. It really opens up our outdoor kitchen/patio; and, of course, the star matches the black etched star on our stained concrete. :) Freedom likes the fence/gate, too. Now she can see who's passing by her house. LOL













No comments:

Post a Comment