Friday, March 6, 2009

Successful Retreat!!

Last weekend's retreat was a SUCCESS!!! Everyone had a really good time! I can't believe how fast it went by! I didn't get very many pages done (only 4); but then again, I didn't expect to with me being the host. I had SUCH a good time and can't wait for my next one! For anyone (excluding CTMH consultants) that placed a catalog order was entered for "Mystery Hostess" if sales reached $150. I sweetened the deal that if gathering reached $450, I would give them DOUBLE HOSTESS REWARDS. Well, guess what...the gathering surpassed $450 and my Mystery Hostess -- Natalie Schieffele -- received $200 in Hostess Rewards. I think she about passed out when I told her!










I held my retreat at Aunt Faye's Country Retreat in Conroe, Texas. I HIGHLY recommend this retreat center to anyone. Take a look at their website... www.myretreatcenter.com . Rick & Sarah Brown are the owners, and they are absolutely WONDERFUL! The price is right; the food is OUT OF THIS WORLD and the accomodations are OUTSTANDING!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your retreat went so well. Miss Mel.. YOU ROCK! SO proud of you and wish you lots of success with your future crops. You da bomb!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete