Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday. Zach & I called and sang Happy Birthday to her...probably a good thing no one else was around to hear it...I'm sure tomatoes would've been thrown at us! She enjoyed the call, though.

Things are getting very crazy in Pearland...crime is on the increase. Wes has informed me to get prepared for him to have to work some double shifts. They are so short-handed right now and there's lots of training going on, too.

I'm in the process of getting things together for hosting my first "Away from Home" retreat at the end of the month. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I really hope everyone has a good time and that it goes smootlhy!!!! If anyone reading this has any tips, PLEASE leave me a comment...I can use all the advice I can get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment