Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Hate Back Pain!

I'm glad it's Thursday...one day closer to Friday; and I'm ready for the weekend. However, my back is hurting so bad. Even before I woke up and got out of bed I felt the excruciating pain in my lower back. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and pray that it'd go away. But, guess what? I couldn't; and it didn't. :( For the life of me I had no idea why I was in so much pain this morning (& still am to some degree); but Zach reminded me that it might've been from his telescope. See, we were trying to view the International Space Station over Houston area last night. Well, his scope is a little "aged" and I was holding it (w/tripod) overhead to try to catch a glimpse; and, I'm guessing the arching of my back with the added weight overhead added to it. Smart kid. Guess my run at lunch will be interesting and step class tonight even more interesting. Always some obstacle getting in my way. LOL Oh, well...just keep trudging along. Oh, and needless to say...we didn't spot the ISS either. :( What a waste!!!

I made more progress in my scrapbook room last night. Organizing my cardstock by color. Will make labels for the dividers so it'll be easy to read. :) Still no concrete ideas on name for my room...I'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment