Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Energized

For some reason I feel ENERGIZED today -- and I know it's not because of the weather because it is GROSS out there -- humid, cloudy, dreary...uggghhhhh!!! Perhaps it's due to the fact I ran 3 miles at lunch yesterday; or maybe because I actually got a decent night's sleep; or maybe because I know that I have a FREE weekend this weekend. Well, whatever the reason, I'm glad! I always enjoy feeling energized as opposed to borderline lethargic!

I am hosting my first "Away from Home" scrapbook retreat in Conroe next weekend and I am PUMPED!!! I can't wait. I'll be working on getting all my stuff together for that this weekend without interruptions, I'm sure -- well, except for my run to Starbucks -- and/or maybe even lunch at my FAVORITE tea room in Friendswood --hmmmm...anyone want to meet for lunch on Saturday? :D

Back to the retreat....I am so looking forward to it. As I mentioned, this is my first one to host away from home and as a consultant for Close To My Heart. WHAT?!? You've never HEARD of Close To My Heart? Where have you been? Well, you MUST take a look at my website (www.melanieboyer.myctmh.com) and see all the WONDERFUL scrapbooking and stamping supplies we have to offer from the very beginner to the most experienced and even those in the middle! I just LOVE our Company and how EVERYTHING matches and is color coordinated! I guarantee you will, too; and, when you're done perusing my website -- and perhaps have placed an order -- call or e-mail me to see about scheduling your very own PARTY and to see how you can earn FREE product! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment