Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!! (Early)

Yes, I know it's not Valentine's Day today; but I wanted to be sure and wish all of my two readers (LOL) a VERY HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Tomorrow I'll start out with my regular ritual of my WW meeting and then I have to go and pick up Valentine gifts for Zach and my niece. I hope they like them. Then, I'll bring those to the house and Zach & I will then go get my niece and go shopping for her mommy (my sister) for Valentine's Day. Tomorrow evening we'll all have dinner together and perhaps go out for a treat at Cold Stone Creamery. Zach has a "freebie" coupon that's burning a hole in his pocket -- coupon expires on Sunday.

On Sunday, I'm co-hosting a baby shower for my best friend, Sharon. She is having a BOY! I'm so excited for them...this truly is a MIRACLE BABY!!! Baby Jacob is due at the end of March.

Then, it'll be back to work all over again on Monday.

What are YOUR plans for Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment