Monday, February 16, 2009

Today...

...is another day. The weekend was good; but, as always, it flew by WAAAY too fast! For Valentine's Day, Zach & I picked up my niece after lunch and took her to get her mommy (my sister) a Valentine's gift and then later, we all had dinner together. I made some REALLY good spaghetti -- if I say so myself -- and then we went to Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream.

Yesterday I was a co-host for my best friend's baby shower. It was so much fun. She got LOTS of cute baby items and clothes for Little Mr. Jacob. He is due at the end of March, and I can't wait to meet him!!!!

Wes was so proud of Freedom this morning...she actually ran out and got the newspaper and brought it in the house for him. He's been working with her for a while on that now. Just hope she doesn't start bringing all the neighbors' newspapers! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment