Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Second Semester...

...has FINALLY started for Pearland ISD. I am SOOO glad. I honestly think their Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks are TOOO long; but, unfortunately, PISD won't change it.
Our weather has changed --- yet, again. We were about 82 degrees at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday...by 5:30 p.m., I think it was down to 51! Yesterday we didn't get out of the 40's, and I don't think we're going to reach 55 today -- (I can't drive....Fifty-fiiiiiiiiiiiiive!) [sorry...just popped in my head]. :) It's also VERY DREARY today.

Zach's mentor that he had in 1st grade is coming over for dinner tonight. We are looking forward to seeing him. He was TRULY a positive role model and Godsend for Zach during Wes' first deployment to Iraq. He's home on break from college. It'll be good to see him again. We keep in touch with him regularly.
I turned in swap items to my sideline yesterday and I LOVE the ones I got back. Debbie S., my sideline, used Daydream (only ONE of CTMH's new paper packs for Spring) and did it in the green shades -- except for mine she did in pink because we did the same pink layout at Regionals this past fall in San Antonio and I chose to do it in green since I have a boy. So, NOOOOWWW I have two versions and can REALLY show how versatile our paper is. Since the AWESOME new stamp set "Cupcake Sprinkles" was used, I'm thinking I should get a couple of cupcakes and schedule a photo shoot before my Hostess Clubs meet on the 19th...whatcha think??? (I'm sure I'll get AT LEAST one response regarding cupcakes.) ;)

The paper pack I used for the swap items was Emporium, and I love how everything turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment