Friday, January 9, 2009

I am EXCITED!!

TGIF!!!! I am sooo glad it's Friday. For the first time in our 19 years of marriage, Wes & I are going out of town for our anniversary! We are heading to San Antonio for the weekend, and we have dinner reservations for tomorrow night at what appears to be a very nice steakhouse. There is SHOPPING just across from where we're staying. It'll be so nice to have a relaxing weekend for once!

Another reason I'm excited -- I received notification from Close To My Heart's corporate office telling me that I have a NEW downline -- Christa H.! WHOOHOOO! I am so glad to have her on my team now. She is one of my newest friends that I met perhaps almost two years ago. WELCOME, Christa!!

The weather here in Texas is changing -- AGAIN!! Today's high is supposed to be close to 80; but will be dropping overnight as a Pacific cool front comes down. The old saying is true...if you don't like the weather Texas...just wait a minute and it'll change!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment