Friday, October 1, 2010

Are you ready for a Hooligan of a good time and ready to have pages to put your upcoming (or past) Halloween pictures on? Or would you like to create the cards to send to your little Ghosts & Goblins? Then join me in October for my Hooligans Workshop on the Go. I have a couple of dates available for you to choose from. Remember, even if you can't physically attend the event, you can still order and create on your own with the helpful guide that's included in the kit.



Workshop Kit
Item # Product Cost
_________________________________________________________________________________________
G1012 Hooligans Workshop Kit (includes):
Hooligans Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
• My Acrylix® Troublemaker ($13.95)
• Mini-Medley Accents Sunset Collection ($4.95)
• Workshop Guide ($1.00)

$29.95

Retail Value: $32.85

You Pay: $29.95

*****************************************************************
Required Tools
____________________________________________________________________________________

Item # Product Cost

D1303 My Acrylix® Classmate Alphabet $22.95
Z2105 Black Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z2190 Gypsy Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z2197 Pear Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
*Z1089 Black Waxy Flax $3.95
^Z134 Prisma Glitter $4.25
Z553 Bonding Memories® Glue Pen $4.50
1764 Craft Tray $7.95
Y1000 1" × 1" My Acrylix® Block $3.95
Y1002 1" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block $5.95
Y1003 2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block $6.50

*If you don't have the Black Waxy Flax, I highly recommend it for this kit. In the guide, they just place the buttons on the layout; but I felt it needed the waxy flax to be a "complete button."

^I also highly recommend the Prisma Glitter. This DEFINITELY adds character to the pages.

*********************************************************************************
Workshop Date/Registration Information

Choose the day/time that works for you:

Friday, October 22 - 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Saturday, October 23 - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m*

*Stay & crop until midnight! What fun and appropriate time to work on this kit as it'll be a full moon on Saturday!! Tricks & Treats might be in order for this Howlin' Hooligan of a good time!!

Payment/Registration is due to me by Monday, October 11, 2010.

Don't forget...if total combined orders for this month's Hooligans Workshop on the Go reaches the minimum Gathering Total ($150 before s/h & tax), I'll put each person's name in drawing for "Mystery Hostess" and you could earn FREE PRODUCT!!! How Ghostacular & Ghoulsome would THAT be?!?!

Don't delay! Sign up TODAY!

Also, by purchasing the Workshop on the Go, you'll already earn October's Stamp of the Month, Share the Magic at 25% off!

See you soon!


(Sorry for the "misalignment" of my item numbers, product, cost, etc. Not sure why it didn't want to "post" pretty for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment