Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Retreat Recap -- Ready to go Back!

What a WONDERFUL weekend we all had in Alvin on our scrapbooking retreat. KW Cabin Retreat is so warm & cozy…just a great, relaxing atmosphere. I just LOVE going here and spending time with some of my really good friends. We share lots of laughs; lots of ideas and LOTS of good food!

On Friday, my guests arrived to find these Tervis Tumblers I ordered and had personalized with “Scrappin’ Girls Weekend” on the back of it. The “Live Love Laugh” was perfect because it’s what we do. Stuffed inside the tumblers was a variety of chocolate (can’t scrap without that); and a package of our new Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems.


I held a “Mystery Hostess” drawing. The winner of that was Andrea Maxwell. Since the gathering total reached $450, she was able to “Jump for Joy” as part of Close to my Heart’s October Constant Campaign. What that means is instead of $80 in FREE select product, she’ll receive $100 in select product. She got to jump to the next level. I think she was a tad bit excited! :)

The weekend always seems to go by way too fast, but it is definitely relaxing and rewarding! As always, I look forward to the next retreat. I am now taking deposits for the retreat I am hosting in Tomball at The Quilters Cabin. This will be my first time at this retreat center, but I am looking forward to it as I have hear LOTS of great things about it – like sometimes you can see deer while sitting outside. LOVE IT!!! Contact me for more details if you’re interested. This location has capacity of 12, and I have 5 people already signed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment