Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blink, and It'll Be Here Tomorrow!!

Christmas, that is! Can you believe it? We are in the last part of 2010! Where has the year gone?! Halloween is next month; then it's Thanksgiving; and then finally, it's Christmas. (In case you didn't see my FB post, there's only 98 days until Christmas. Just so you know. :) You're welcome!)

Today, I created this card. I've been in the creating mood, but haven't had much time to act on it. I saw this design on Papertrey Inc and fell in love with it. It is a bit of layering (I think I might simplify the next one), but I really like how it turned out.
Items Used:

Stamps:
A1110 A Timber
C1433 In the Month of December
D1415 Evergreen

Inks:
Z2120 Garden Green
Z2116 Cranberry
Z2135 New England Ivy

Embellishments:
Z1155 Clear Craft Buttons

Paper:
1272 Cranberry Cardstock
1385 White Daisy Cardstock
X5811 Mistletoe Creative Basics

Non CTMH Items used are: Cuttlebug swirl embossing folder, Spellbinders Label Die, white felt.
*The New England Waxy Flax is no longer available. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment