Monday, September 6, 2010

Courtney's Creation!



One of my newest young customers definitely has an AWESOME creative inner self. I met Courtney on August 15th and the way her eyes lit up when she was making cards here at my house was wonderful. She and her mom, grandmother and friend were all here making cards, and I do believe they all had a great time. I know I enjoyed teaching them different techniques.

Courtney had a homework assignment this past week...to decorate her notebook. Her dad said it took her a few hours to work on it. In my opinion, she created a masterpiece. Her masterpiece served as a distraction that she so needed. Take a look at what she created and share your comments. I know Courtney would love to read them as much as I would.

I look forward to teaching Courtney and her family more exciting techniques. The creations & possibilities are ENDLESS!!

Billie, Lana & Courtney -- Tons of hugs coming your way!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful layout for all seasons! Great job Courtney!!!

    ReplyDelete