Thursday, January 13, 2011

Art from my Heart

Okay...so, I gave you-all a tease in regards to some scrapbooking I did this past weekend. I completed the "minor tweak" -- which was just to pick up the 5x7 photo to replace the 4x6 -- last night (& I have NO IDEA why the right side layout is loading sideways because that's not the way the picture was taken or is saved...my apologies for any crick you may receive in your neck). With that being said, here is a layout using Olivia paper pack and the "Backstage" layout from "Magic" (Close to my Heart's most recent How To book).

Items Used:

Olivia Level 2 Paper Pack

Magic How To Book ("Backstage" pattern)

Embellishments:

Shimmer Brads

Basic Craft Buttons

Mocha Opaques

Pearls

Waxy Flax -- Colonial White & Chocolate

Dimensional Elements On Target

Designer Ribbon Rounds -- Cocoa

Stamps:

MyAcrylix Many Thanks

MyAcrylix Cherished Fluorishes

Colors:

New England Ivy

Garden Green

Autumn Terracotta

Goldrush

Barn Red

Cocoa

Non-CTMH:

Cricut Storybook Font

Thank you for taking look at a creation totally made from my heart. I can't wait to continue more layouts from this trip using this paper pack.

1 comment: