Monday, May 3, 2010

Summer Idea Book & Studio J -- NOW AVAILABLE!!

WOW! They're FINALLY here, and I'm so excited to share with you what they are!

First, Studio J is now available via my website -- melanieboyer.myctmh.com. Studio J is Close to my Heart's Online Scrapbooking. There is no software to download or purchase. The only cost to you is when you decide to purchase the layout(s) you create using Studio J. You don't even have to print the layouts. Corporate will print them for you and ship them to you in a nice, sturdy box. Anyone that creates and purchases a Studio J layout(s) from my website during the month of May will receive a small token of my appreciation. I would also LOVE to have feedback from you, too!


Second, Close to my Heart's Summer Idea Book is LIVE! If you haven't taken a look at my website to see what all is new, I encourage you to do so! As usual, there are LOTS of BEAUTIFUL items! I am LOVIN' all the new paper packs -- Cherry-O, Splendor, Zippidee & Passages! I can't wait for you to see them either!

May Stamp of the Month -- Cherish the Moment



















Finally, the Stamp of the Month for May -- Cherish the Moment. I just love stamp sets like this that are so versatile. Don't forget -- it's only available during the month of May. You can purchase it outright for $22.95 or at a discount. Contact me to find out about earning it at discount -- or FREE!!!









And isn't this artwork adorable? I've made several cards using this stamp set already -- birthday, thank you, congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment