Friday, May 14, 2010

Celebrating & Scrapbooking!

Tomorrow I am hosting an All-Day crop celebrating National Scrapbooking Month! What a FUN time we'll have! I'm really looking forward to it; and I hope my attendees are, too. There'll be door prizes, make & take, lots of ideas shared -- and MUCH, MUCH, MORE!

Below are the little "gifties" I made for my attendees that RSVP'd. I think they turned out REALLY cute! I got the little jars at Michael's in the wedding section.

Stamp Sets Used:
Tender Tags
Ms. Scrapbook

Colors:
Tulip
Black

Ribbon:
Chocolate Polka Dot
Juniper Gross Grain (from Jingle Creative Basics pkg.)

Flowers:
Summer Posies
Just Blooms Big Pinks
Just Blooms Spring Blossoms

I also used some non CTMH flowers!






Have you forgotten about the specials for May? If so, click here for a refresher. Help me reach a monthly sales goal of $2,000 that will qualify me into a drawing for a Scrapbooking/Spa Getaway with the founder of Close to my Heart, Jeanette Lynton! Drawing to be held during our annual convention in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment