Thursday, October 22, 2009

Stock up on Stamps w/Stampaganza!!




WOW! Just in time for the beginning of the holiday shopping season -- Close to my Heart has brought back "Stampaganza" -- where you can purchase TWO MyAcrylix stamp sets and receive ONE free (free stamp set is of equal or lesser value). Click the link below to start making your list and then beginning on November 3rd, start stocking up on your stamps! This is a GREAT way to get more of the retiring stamps -- i.e., the monthly word puzzles -- that some of you have been eyeing!!!

https://melanieboyer.myctmh.com/Retail/Category.aspx?CatalogID=19

This special will run from November 3-30, 2009. I also have a "Wish List" form if you'd like to fill out and return to me with the names of spouses, family members, friends, etc. that you'd like me to help them shop for your gift! :) I'm here to help you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie, just thought I'd let you know that I finally was able to click on your link and see your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Melaine...my first time to check your blog, didn't have it as my fav! I do now...looks good, thanks for letting me in on it. I will forward the link to all my scrapper friends!

    ReplyDelete