Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LOVE our Jingle Paper

I am just LOVIN' our Jingle paper, and I wanted to share a couple of layouts with you. The first layout is from the Jingle Workshop on the Go ("WOTG") that I will be doing Saturday, November 21 -- 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. The layout shown in this picture is created by using one of Jeanette Lynton's patterns that is not yet published. We will create these two pages at my house. Plus, by purchasing the Basic WOTG kit, you receive an EXCLUSIVE stamp set that is not available in ANY of our catalogs. Contact me for all the details regarding my workshop on the go nights.


This second layout is what my November Scrapbook Retreat attendees will make. It is using "Monologue" from our Imagine How To Book. Never attended a retreat? You really should try one sometime! We have LOTS of fun -- and what happens at scrapbook retreats STAYS at scrapbook retreats!! ;)

Leave a comment on my blog (this entry) and be entered in drawing for FREE gift! GOOD LUCK!

15 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm excited about this layout. I still have pictures from last Christmas that I need to scrap. Can't wait until next weekend! Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout Melanie! I really like the circle elements. Renee M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie, Is the 'fa la la' lettering chipboard? I love the font! I love prizes, too, so draw my name! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie P. FruchtnichtOctober 27, 2009 at 10:30 PM

    I like the idea of using rectangular scraps of paper behind a photo as a matt. I have so many scraps I'm always trying to find use for. -Marie F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PAT...the "fa la la" is using our MyAcrylix Chocolate Alphabet (large) stamp set. I heat embossed it using our White Daisy Embossing Powder. I'm glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Mel...love the colors and the design. Has a very nostalgic feel to it. And of course any layout with Zach is a winner!!
    thanks, Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Melanie, Can't wait to make this layout at the retreat! I love that I get to use my new ornament stamp set! You used "brown" chip board and colored them white??? Do you have white chip board?? Just a thought. :)
    love ya,
    Smrtypnts J

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lettering was done by using our Versamark glue pad and sprinkling White Daisy Embossing powder on it. Then, I heat set it with our Craft Heater. No chipboard; no cutting done on the letters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this layout. Hope you don't mind me using it on one of my x-mas picture.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jingle Jingle Jingle - that sounds too close to Christmas! I love the paper and your layouts are wonderful! I will copy it and use it...he he he.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the papers and with the cute ornament cutouts it would make really cute cards too! I also really like the circle accents, those just make the page.
    Lori steiger

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Melanie~

    I am looking forward to the Jingle workshop.

    Thanks,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Jingles paper and the stamps. I want to order those stamps and want to learn how you did the fa la la letters. Very cool!

    Diana G.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Jingles paper and layouts. When is your next retreat? KR

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Melanie!
    Yes, I was the one who posted the FaLaLa layout on the boards. (I originally had my "f" upside down! LOL! I've fixed it.)

    Love your blog! And glad your retreat was such fun!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete