Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts

I have been busy lately making Mother's Day gifts and cards. Initial reaction is that they LOVE them! For my 'moms' I made the dry erase frames (similar to the one I made for my attorney's wife); and for my grandmother, I made her a "lap board" that she can use as a "desk" when she's sitting in her favorite easy chair in the living room and wants to write a note or something. This way she doesn't have to get up and go to uncomfortable kitchen chair. She can be relaxed!
I used all Close To My Heart products w/the exception of the fleur de lis brads. I hope you like! Three of my girls from kids club made the dry erase frames for their moms for Mother's Day, too. I've heard that the mom's LOVED them, too.












Products used:
MyAcrylix stamps:
Buttoned Together
Chocolate Large Alphabet
Chocolate Small Alphabet
Tiny Typewriter Alphabet
May Word Puzzle
Journaling Jots
Just Like You
Simple Invites (retired)
Papers:
Magic Moments
Free Spirit (fleur de lis)
Perfect Day (lap board)
6x6 Cards: (from our new Wishes card guide/reference book)
Key To My Heart paper & stamps (previous special; no longer available)
Embellishments:
Ribbon:
Various current & retired CTMH ribbon;
Fibers:
Waxy Flax
Embroidery Floss
Brads:
Tulip
Pewter
Colonial white
Buttons:
Clear
Accent:
Hollyhock spiral clip
I hope you-all like it. I'd love to hear comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment