Thursday, May 21, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

Memorial Day weekend is just hours away, and I am so glad about that. We are going camping at Brazos Bend State Park outside of Needville, Texas. We're looking forward to it because this is first time we've been camping since right before Wes was deployed to Afghanistan back in 2007. The main goal this weekend is to make sure everything is working properly in the camper before our week-long vacation in just a few weeks!!

I am hoping to get some scrapbooking done, but I'm not sure how successful I'll be. I love camping. I love the peacefulness; the ability to see millions and millions of those tiny bright things in the sky -- what are they called? Oh, yeah -- STARS!!!! Ha! Living so close to Houston, you don't get the same effect of a "starry night" as you do when you're camping.

We'll come back on Monday, and then -- HOPEFULLY -- go over to my friend Leann's house for pool party!!! :) (Miss ya, girl!!)

What are YOUR plans for this long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment