Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cricut Creation

Hello! I just wanted to share with you this quick & simple pillow box I made using Close to my Heart's NEW & EXCLUSIVE Cricut cartridge, Art Philosophy! Twilight Cardstock used for the box, and then some B&T paper from our new "Wonderland" pack was used to create the tag, which was also an image from the new cartridge. I also used our new Bling Button, Chocolate Striped Ribbon and our Cocoa Grosgrain Ribbon. This box is the PERFECT size to put a gift card or a Ghirardelli Chocolate square. I can see LOTS of gifts with this!


Remember, this cartridge is not available in stores. Contact me to order your Cricut Art Philosophy Bundle TODAY. The bundle includes the cartridge, three coordinating D-sized stamp sets & three sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes for the exceptionally reasonable price of $99 (s/h & tax not included). Host a Home Gathering; and when your total sales reach $250, you have the option to purchase this Bundle for half price! SWEET!!!

If you haven't received the newest catalog, call or e-maile me and I'll get one out to you.


As far as my sale items, yes, I still have a TON; and I need to update the list. I have not been able to get pics taken/uploaded. Please don't hesitate to inquire about something that you may have been looking for...I may have it. :)


Have a GREAT day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Mel - looking forward to WOTG Friday! I miss seeing your comments on FB. So, I'm dropping by on Blog (since you don't come by to see me). LOL LOL. What's going on. Will you have your sale items on hand on Friday? See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go check out your AWARD!!!!!!! go to my blog!!!!!!
    http://www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete