Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time Marches On...

...and it AMAZES me at how fast it marches!! What about you? I keep thinking that one of these days it'll slow down, but that hasn't happened yet.

I recently attended Close to my Heart's annual convention in Washington, D.C. It was SIMPLY amazing! The convention was held at the BEAUTIFUL Gaylord National Hotel. I got to meet so many of my CTMH Sisters that I've been corresponding with via e-mail for the past four years as well as some of my Bloggin', Facebookin' & Tweetin' friends. It was great! There were so many aspects of convention that were unforgettable. Over the next few days I'll share them with you. I'll start off with entertaining.

During General Sessions on Opening Day, several CTMH Corporate staff members provided CONTAGIOUS entertainment, evidenced by this video. This was so much fun and really set the mood for convention! There were also spinoffs from The Apprentice, Ellen, & Sham Wow!


The theme for convention was "Picture This." Now, in my head I am picturing all sorts of goals I'd like to accomplish. Along the way, you can, in fact, help me:


Come back tomorrow where I'll share more about Close to my Heart's Annual Convention.

No comments:

Post a Comment