Monday, December 15, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend at Disney

We returned from Disney last night. We hated to leave such a Magical place! The Wilderness Lodge is GORGEOUS and we will be staying there again in the future. (Doesn't take long to get spoiled! LOL)
I absolutely LOVE this pic I got of Wes & Zach...I must've REALLY had steady arms with the flash off!! LOL













We saw Santa and told him everything we wanted for Christmas -- well, Zach did...LOL. I hope to get more pics uploaded in the next couple of days...or so...for now, I must get back to work.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I've never been to Disney as Christmas time and I would LOVE to go sometime! And the Wilderness Lodge...I would LOVE to stay there...wow! What a great time it looks like you all had. How exciting and your pictures are BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete