Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November...Already

WOW! Can you believe that it's already NOVEMBER?!? Where has this year gone? Although, I am glad that it's flown by because Wes has returned from his tour in Afghanistan. It was a lonnnngggg year. He left October 24, 2007 and returned on October 24, 2008. Both Zach & I are so glad to have him home.

This past weekend I attended CTMH Regional Celebration in San Antonio. I had SOOOO much fun! We received one of the new paper packs and stamp set from the upcoming Spring 2009 Catalog and made a layout and some other items with it. I met a lot of really nice consultants. I can't wait until I can attend another event like this. I'm hoping maybe Minneapolis next October. :)

Thanksgiving is JUST around the corner. We'll be hosting at our house with LOTS of family. I'm looking forward to it. Then, after that is CHRISTMAS!!! We'll be having a quiet one with just the three of us. We're really looking forward to that, too. Before that, though, we get to go spend a long weekend with -- MICKEY!!!!! That's going to be SOOOO much fun!!!!

What are your plans for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment