Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Made from My Heart

This past weekend I got to go up to a dear friend's house in The Woodlands for a scrapbooking day. We all had SOOOO much fun. I love going up to her house because it's so peaceful up there and her home is very warm & inviting. It's also so much more fun to scrapbook with friends...both old and new.

My hope was to get somewhat accomplished/started on our 20th anniversary trip to Asheville, North Carolina this past October. While I didn't get as much done as I wanted, what I did get done I am VERY pleased with.

I LOVE our (Close to my Heart's) Olivia paper. It is PERFECT for this trip. I can honestly say that I created these pages from my heart; but I'm sad to say that for today, you just get a tease because I have one minor tweak to attend to before posting the full two pages.

I hope to see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment